Pay homage to one of the greatest golfers of all time, Jack Nicklaus, with this striped pair of crew socks. Honoring his legendary hole-in-one at the Augusta Club in 2015, this pair is infused with indestructible fibers and hopefully—a stroke of his luck.
Signature technologies help block unwanted odours and stop rips and tears—for life. These lightweight socks offer a breathable barrier between your foot and shoe with select cushioning. A classic sock height that hits the mid-point of your lower leg.
Recipe for good socks...
76% Nylon, 17% Polyester, 5% Elastane, 4% Combed Cotton, 3% Elastane
- Machine wash at 40°C
- Turn your socks inside out
- Wash dark colours separately
- Socks and will last longer if you keep them out of the dryer
- Do not dry-clean, or iron, or dry too close to the fire... dumb...
Too many extraneous features for just one pair of socks which you really don't need to know but we are going to tell you about anyway so there:
- Performance Mesh keeps you cool with maximised airflow and breathability.
- Engineered Ankle Protection saves your feet from annoying shoe rub.
- Performance Cushioning combines impact protection with comfort to keep you pushing.
- Breathe easy with the enhanced airflow of our Channeled Air Cushioning.