Exploration is key to a fulfilled life, but the first step is getting dressed.
These Nat Geo X Stance crew socks are made with a warm Merino wool blend that's been reinforced with our unconquerable Infiknit™ fibers, so you can concentrate on the journey, not on your socks.
Signature technologies help block unwanted odours and stop rips and tears—for life. Moderate cushioning throughout the sock for a secure fit with enhanced impact protection.
Recipe for good socks...
40% Nylon, 33% Merino, Wool, 25% Polyester, 2% Elastane
- Machine wash at 40°C
- Turn your socks inside out
- Wash dark colours separately
- Socks and will last longer if you keep them out of the dryer
- Do not dry-clean, or iron, or dry too close to the fire... dumb...
Too many extraneous features for just one pair of socks which you really don't need to know but we are going to tell you about anyway so there:
- Breathe easy with the enhanced airflow of our Channelled Air Cushioning.
- Engineered Ankle Protection saves your feet from annoying shoe rub.
- Boot Protection complements your climb with strategically-placed cushioning.
- Performance Cushioning combines impact protection with comfort to keep you pushing.
- Performance Mesh keeps you cool with maximized airflow and breathability.