Skateboarder, woodworker and artist Haroshi brings his signature layered style to these crew socks. Mimicking the upcycled skate deck art he's known for creating, these striped crews are made with a soft poly blend for artistic comfort.
A breathable poly blend keeps things light while reinforced toes offer extra durability. A classic sock height that hits the mid-point of your lower leg. Moderate cushioning throughout the sock for a secure fit with enhanced impact protection.
Recipe for good socks...
73% Polyester, 21% Combed Cotton, 4% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Machine wash at 40°C
- Turn your socks inside out
- Wash dark colours separately
- Socks and will last longer if you keep them out of the dryer
- Do not dry-clean, or iron, or dry too close to the fire... dumb...
Too many extraneous features for just one pair of socks which you really don't need to know but we are going to tell you about anyway so there:
- Deep Heel Pockets complement your arch with that feel-good fit.
- Engineered Arch Support stabilizes your swing in style.
- Targeted Cushioning for added comfort where you need it most.
- Seamless Toe Closure for an anti-friction finish your feet will love.