The Gear Aid McNett® GORE-TEX® Fabric Repair Kit is the only authorised repair kit for Gore-Tex based outdoor equipment and is an essential item for emergency repairs.
This Kit contains two adhesive-backed pressure sensitive patches made from original GORE-TEX fabric which provide a strong, flexible and water-resistant infield repair.
Easy-to-remove backing tape aids instant application or first cut to the required shape and size for repairs to holes, rips or tears etc. Repaired item can be used immediately and patches are residue-free should a more professional repair be required in future. Patches can also be ironed on to provide stronger adhesion and a more permanent repair. Patches are lightweight so can be easily stored in a wallet or back pack for later use. Suitable for fast, long lasting repairs to most Gore-Tex products and other technical breathable clothing or footwear i/e waterproof-breathable jackets, rainwear, trousers, shoes, fishing waders and camping equipment i/e backpacks etc.
- Suitable for repairs to most Gore-Tex products and / or other technical breathable clothing or footwear etc.
- Provides a strong, flexible water-resistant infield repair
- Can be ironed on to provide stronger adhesion and permanent repair
- Repaired item can be used immediately
- Residue-free patch removal
- Each patch contains a strong, pressure sensitive adhesive with an easy-to-remove backing tape to aid easy application
- Kit contains two pressure sensitive black patches – one round 7.6 cm diameter for holes and smaller tears and one rectangular patch 5 x 10 cm for larger rips and tears
- Lightweight patch – weighs only 4 g – easily packs into a wallet or pocket for emergency use