Liathach (meaning ‘the grey one’ in Scottish Gaelic) is a magnificent steep sided mountain in Torridon in the West Coast of Scotland, rated by many mountaineers and hillwalkers as Scotland's finest mountain.
The Liatach is a fully featured Cotton Analogy ventile smock in a longer length, ideal for extreme conditions. The back of the arms, elbows and the shoulder areas are reinforced for increased wear resistance when carrying heavy rucksacks and skis. Side vent zippers for ventilation adjustment and easy removal.
The Liathach's waist, hood and hem are easily adjusted to protect from the ravages of weather, and the design includes multiple pockets for storage of maps and all sorts of essential bits and bobs.
- Reinforced shoulders
- Reinforced elbows
- Large zipped map pocket
- Zipped fleecy hand-warmer pockets
- Zipped left chest compass pocket
- Full integrated hood with volume adjuster
- Wired peak
- Drawcord hood, waist and hem
- Side zips
- Longer length smock
- Front storm flap with Velcro & zip closure
- Adjustable cuffs with Velcro tabs
- YKK zips used throughout
- L24 Ventile outer, Nikwax Analogy Pump Liner inner
- Weight: Large 13.9oz (1300g)