The Hiking Mixed Stripe Medium Crew merino wool sock offers extra cushioning on the instep and around the leg to protect against pressure points from heavier footwear.
The cozy wool cushioning next to the skin insulates the foot from hot spots. Uses 37.5 Technology to actively move moisture from the wet to keep you on the trail longer.
- Wool 73%, Nylon 22%, Elastic 5%
- Cushioning level: Medium
- Crew socks will come to mid calf on most users. They’re great in activities where you may need more warmth or coverage on your leg.
- Merino wool naturally keeps you comfortable in all conditions.
- Wool from New Zealand sheep raised according to the highest standards of animal welfare in a disease and distress-free environment
- Wool is processed using the eco-friendly Naturetexx® Plasma method, not with water
- Family-owned company headquartered in the Rockies, socks manufactured in the Appalachian Mountains in the Southeast US