Launched in the early 1980’s, the Classic Trail Stove has become the essential workhorse stove that has traveled on countless adventures around the world.
Quickly attach your Classic Trail Stove onto your gas canister and you can have your stove up and running in under a minute. The 4” wide stove pot supports houses the wide flame that is perfect for cooking for up to three people and provides a 10,000 BTU (2800 W) flame that can boil a liter of water in under four minutes.
Easily break down your camp kitchen by simply removing the burner and stowing it in it’s nylon storage bag. If you aren’t sure where your travels might take you, the Mimer Stove Duo fits both threaded (Lindal) and non-threaded canister valves. Perfect for the global traveler who needs to use gas canisters with different types of connections.
- Comes with a cotton storage bag and metal heritage box
- One of a limited production run with unique production number engraved on the stove
- Robust and durable with no folding parts, this stove is incredibly easy to use and can be passed down for generations
- Wide flame excels at heating larger pots to cook for 1-3 people
- Static 4-point pot supports offer extra stability and wind resistance while comfortably holding a variety of pot sizes
- Invented in Sweden
- Made in EU
- Gas NOT included
|Material||NBR Rubber, Stainless Steel, Powder Coated Steel, Die Cast Aluminum, Silicone|
|Boiling Time (Regular Pot) min||3.2 min|
|Fuel Consumption per Hour g/h||200 g/h|
|Product length mm||120|
|Packed depth mm||105|
|Packed height mm||70|
|Packed width mm||105|
|Power W||2800 W|