This unique Primus Firestick Stove TI (Titanium) offers a streamlined, ultra-packable silhouette for adventurers who always want their stove within reach, in the lightest version available.
The difference between the regular stainless steel FireStick Stove and this Firestick Stove Ti (Titanium) is the titanium pot supports, making the stove a lighter version of the cheaper stainless steel option.
Comes complete with a stand-alone, matchstick-style Piezo igniter and a wool storage pouch, this stove can slide into a coat pocket, a mesh water bottle pocket, or a bike pannier with ease.
Mount this small burner on top of any gas canister, and fire it up with the single-handed use Piezo igniter. This slim stove offers a 2500W flame that can boil a liter of water in four and a half minutes, or can be lowered to simmer a delicate sauce.
The wool storage pouch offers convenient insulation while handling your hot pot. After enjoying your hot meal, simply unscrew the Firestick Stove from the fuel, twist on the cap to hold the pot supports closed, and quickly stow in the wool storage pouch, along with the Piezo igniter.
- Titanium pot supports offer flame protection in windy conditions and protect the stove when stowed
- Fine control valve for precise flame and heat control
- The focused flame and stable pot supports work perfectly with PrimeTech pots with heat exchangers, and also with any regular cooking pots
- Twist on cap holds the pot support in a locked position
- Wool storage pouch doubles as a pot holder
- Remote, matchstick-style Piezo igniter included, no lighter required
- Regulated valve for precise flame and heat control and fuel efficient cooking
- Invented in Sweden, made in Europe
- Gas NOT included
- Cooking pot shown in photographs NOT included
|Fuel Consumption per Hour g/h||180 g/h|
|Power W||2500 W|