The fully revisied second edition of Wild Swimming Coast now includes even more for walkers, swimmers and explorers:
- Full national coverage of Britain's most beautiful beaches Lagoons, sea caves and amazing places to snorkel.
- New 1:25,000 Ordnance Survey mapping Best beach cafes, local food, pubs and campsites.
- Where to sea kayak, coasteer and swim with dolphins.
- Best activities with children and families.
- This revised and expanded edition of the best-selling coastal classic features the same winning formula of stunning photography, engaging travel writing and practical guidance.
- It is set to continue as the definitive guide to Britain's secret beaches and hidden coastline.
Publisher: Wild Things Publishing Ltd
Number of pages: 288
Weight: 680 g
Dimensions: 210 x 170 x 15 mm
Edition: 2nd revised & expanded ed